Save $15 on this Yarn Loop gift set! This gift set is perfect for the knitter who is makes everything & is in need some great wooden needles. With all of the needed supplies, this gift set is sure to impress your Knitting Enthusiast. Great for birthdays and holidays!
The Fair-Isle project bag will be packaged and ready for giving; no wrapping required. Simply add a gift tag, and hand it over to your best friend or your mate. The following items are included:
- Fair-Isle Project Bag with Velcro close outer pocket, embroidered snowflakes on the handles, Yarn Loop logo and fair-isle patterning
- Knitter's Pride Symfonie Rose Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set with needle box; details below
- Knitter's Pride Needle Gauge
- KA 60" tape measure in white/black
- 3 oz bottle of Eucalan-your choice of scent; Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender or Jasmine available
- Hiya Hiya Snips-choose from puppy, kitty or octopus. In assorted colors
- Knitter's Pride Stitch Markers- set of 3
- Bonus Item-Shawl pin made from same wood as needles
Symfonie Rose Set- Knitter's Pride has been a standard in American knitting for quite some time. The Symfonie Rose set is a classier version of the Symfonie Dreamz set for those discerning knitters who do not like the vibrant colors, but prefer a refined color palette and a lovely faux leather carrying case. It is an ideal gift for any knitter who loves the warmth and flexibility of wooden needles. The Symfonie Rose Wood needles have copper tinted metal joins with deep brown cords that compliment the needles. Please enjoy the included Symfonie Rose Shawl Pin with each set.
- Set of 9 pairs densified laminated Symfonie Rose Wood Interchangeable Needles Size US 4 (3.5mm), US 5 (3.75mm), US 6 (4.0mm), US 7 (4.5mm), US 8 (5.0mm), US 9 (5.5mm), US 10 (6.0mm), US 10.5 (6.5mm), & US 11 (8mm)
- Elegant Symfonie Rose is rich in appearance, yet lightweight and strong. The polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down stitch rhythm
- Easy to connect cord with a smooth join that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging. The resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store. Includes 1 cord to make a 24" circular, 1 cord to make a 40" circular and 2 cords to make size 32" circulars.
- 1 Set of cord connectors to joint two cords together
- 8 End caps
- 4 Cord keys to help tighten the needles onto the cables
- 1 clear cord case
- All items conveniently held in an attractive faux leather box that is lined with velvet. This case is the most stunning presentation, rivaling Addi in the level of detail and functionality. The box has extra room to allow for fixed circulars and extra needle sets!
Images courtesy of Knitter's Pride & Yarn Loop