Yarn Loop is here to help you find exactly what you need. All O-Wool Lines and colors are available for PRE-ORDER! Please contact us prior to order so that we can verify stock with the maker. The most popular colors can be backordered for up to 1 month depending upon the run times. All yarns are milled & dyed in the USA. Fibers are sourced in the USA where possible. The Alpaca is from Philadelphia, Organic Cotton is from Texas & the Merino Wool is from certified organic farms in South America. Feel confident that all O-Wool products are environmentally friendly & use low impact dyes, low water usage & the strictest of organic rules to guarantee a natural and beautiful product. All yarn dyed tonally.
The pandemic has effected O-Wool's milling & dyeing, and several colors are out of stock at this time. Please contact us prior to placing your order so we can verify the availability beforehand.
- Knitting Groups--you can save when buying en masse
- KAL's - 1 or more projects for you (and your friends)
- Sweater Projects-lots of yarn, the exact color you want, in that hard to find line
- Blankets-lots of yarn from the same dye lot
We currently stock O-Wash Fingering, O-Wash Sport, O-Wash Worsted, & Balance. Please click the links to see available colors.
To Place an Order-
- There is no minimum purchase required! Feel free to buy one skein or 20.
- Free Shipping on any order of $75 or more!
- Please enter color choice in "Notes" section at checkout or email color choices after payment is made
- Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for your special order to arrive. We will check stock at the manufacturer and call you immediately to verify colors and the line. You will hear from us the second we know anything about your order.
- If an item is backordered or discontinued at the manufacturer, we will let you know immediately! You may decide at this time whether to continue to place the original order, change the colors, or cancel the order.
- Please note that special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. We will give you detailed descriptions of colors so that you don't buy neon orange yarn unless you want to!
Images courtesy of O-Wool & Yarn Loop