Make 9″ (23 cm) through 14″ (36 cm) circulars with ChiaoGoo's TWIST SHORTIES! The most recent addition to the TWIST interchangeable system includes 2" & 3" stainless steel tips to make circulars from US 0-US 3 with a bright red, easy to locate zippered case. Perfect for small diameter sock knitting and baby clothing!
This set includes:
- 12 pairs of 2″ & 3″ (5cm & 8cm) solid, surgical stainless steel tips US 0 / 2mm – US 3 / 3.25mm
- three TWIST MINI red cables are memory free in lengths 5.5" (14cm), 6.5" (16.5cm) & 8.5" (21.5cm) cables. Makes circulars ranging from 9-14".
- The TWIST Red Cables are memory free and made of multi-strand, steel cables coated with red nylon for a smooth finish. The tips & cords have a tightening hole to ensure you get a secure connection.
- stitch markers and needle gauge included with each set
- Compact, bright red zippered pouch and includes a separate needle sleeve and clip ring small enough to place in your pocket. Dimensions 4" x 3"
- Mini Tools Kit comes two end stoppers, two cable connectors, six stitch markers and two tightening keys. ($10 value!)
- The MINI system is not compatible with our other Small [S] or Large [L] interchangeable systems.
Yarn Loop has a limited supply of needles sets on hand. If this product is out of stock, be assured that another is on its way. Please allow at least 5 business days for shipping to your door.
To view 8" & 9" Minis/Shorties Interchangeable sets, click here.
ChiaoGoo was born in China where manufacturing began in the 1980's using bamboo knitting needles as the main source of income for the Zheng family. The maternal figure was in constant need of better needles and is the driving force behind ChiaoGoo, which means "highly Skillful and crafty lady". Leon Zheng, one of four brothers, started the distribution center in Troy, MI so that these wonderful goods could also be designed and marketed in America. His distribution center is responsible for all needle designs since 2005 as well as equipment and manufacturing upgrades. While the needles are still made in China, this company is of both China and the United States.
Every ChiaoGoo product purchased through an authorized ChiaoGoo dealer carries a product lifetime guarantee from manufacturing defect.
Images by ChiaoGoo