This gift set is perfect for the knitter who loves wooden double pointed needles to make hats, socks and small items like toys. Save $10 on each gift set! With all of the needed supplies, this gift set is sure to impress your Knitting Enthusiast. Great for birthdays and holidays!
The Yarn Loop Project Bag will be packaged and ready for giving; no wrapping required. Simply add a gift tag, and hand it over to your best friend or your mate. The following items are included with each gift bag:
- ChiaoGoo 6" Patina (Dark Bamboo) Double Pointed Needle Set; details below.
- Yarn Loop Project Bag w/ canvas handles in bright red; the perfect size for small projects. 12 long x 7.5 tall x 3" wide
- Yarn Loop Notions Pouch in natural canvas with teal zipper. Perfect for stashing all of these little notions, too.
- Nirvana Needle Arts Row Counters - 3 pack
- Hiya Hiya Snips - assorted colors; available in kitty, puppy & octopus shapes
- Katrinkles Bag Tag - simply add your initials!
- Spud & Chloë 60" tape measure in white/black
- Clover Chibi Tapestry Needles - 3 needles in yellow case
- 3 oz bottle of Eucalan-your choice of scent; Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Natural (unscented) or Jasmine available
- Also includes stitch markers and needle gauge (details below)
This is the perfect set for any knitter who enjoys making socks on wooden Double Points. This bamboo sock-sized set includes:
- Five sets of 6” (15 cm) Patina (Dark Bamboo) Double Points in sizes 1 / 2.25mm, 1.5 / 2.5mm, 2 / 2.75mm, 2.5 / 3mm & 3 / 3.25mm. Each size includes 5 Double Points.
- 12 stitch markers
- 5” (13 cm) needle gauge
- Compact, zipper-enclosed fabric case with outside zippered pocket.
ChiaoGoo was born in China where manufacturing began in the 1980's using bamboo knitting needles as the main source of income for the Zheng family. The maternal figure was in constant need of better needles and is the driving force behind ChiaoGoo, which means "highly Skillful and crafty lady". Leon Zheng, one of four brothers, started the distribution center in Troy, MI so that these wonderful goods could also be designed and marketed in America. His distribution center is responsible for all needle designs since 2005 as well as equipment and manufacturing upgrades. While the needles are still made in China, this company is of both China and the United States.
Every ChiaoGoo product purchased through Yarn Loop carries a product lifetime guarantee from manufacturing defect.
Images by ChiaoGoo