Crochet to Calm: Stitch and De-Stress with 18 Colorful Crochet Patterns
By the Editors at Interweave
Discover the most rewarding way to de-stress at the end of a hectic day—crochet! The soothing, repetitive motion of this classic craft can clear your mind while providing a creative outlet. You'll create gorgeous projects that you can proudly wear and display!
Crochet to Calm features 18 rewarding projects, from home accents to cozy wearables. The projects are quick to make, so you'll have plenty of time to try them all! Eye-catching photography and clear illustrations provide ample instruction so that you can enjoy every step of the process. Featuring a foreword by Mandy O'Sullivan, the founder of CraftsasTherapy, Crochet to Calm will help you relax, one stitch at a time.
The following patterns are included in the book. Check back soon for kits that include the book, too!
- Balala Hat by Tara Murray
- Bulky Pillow by Carla Malcomb
- Chevron Scarf & Zinnia Pillow by Amy Kleinpeter
- Circle Square Pillow & Papillon Pouf by Annemarie Benthem
- Coffee Mug Cozy by Jennifer Brown
- Crochet Mittens by Martha McKeon
- Honeycomb Blanket by Adrienne Brigham
- Juno Slouchy Hat by Justine Walley
- Market Tote by Kate Dohn
- Meditative Mandala by Mandy O'Sullivan
- Peachy Arm Warmers & Pinecone Infinity Scarf by Julie King
- Slouchy Slipper Boots by Lisa Van Klaveren
- Small Crochet Basket by Desiree Hobson
- Super Chunky Cowl by Erin Hansen
- Sweet Granny Square Slippers by Melissa Thibault
Published in 2016
Published by Interweave Press
Photography by Chris Dempsey Photography