Knit amazing and irresistible summer products in Interweave Knits, Summer 2017! From shawls and cover ups, to vests and cowls, you’ll find something memorizing to fall in love with.
Find poetry in stitches with Interweave Knits Summer 2017. We chose two of William Shakespeare’s most famous comedies—A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Twelfth Night—to inspire our readers and contributors. A Midsummer Night’s Dream is an ethereal, feminine collection of lace shawls and tops for the high days of summer. Twelfth Night, much like the play, turns reality on its head; this all-season collection includes women’s wear inspired by menswear, and menswear for good measure.
Includes articles on creating Tubular Edges & Woodturning. Includes projects on Juniper Moon Farm, Manos del Uruguay, Fibre Company, Cascade Yarns, & Artyarns
Please find all of the patterns below. To purchase a Gift Set which includes Interweave Knits Winter 2017 and the yarn to make the pattern, click any link below.
- Cesario's Cardigan by Andrea Cull
- Goodfellow Top & Viola's Coat by Faina Goberstein
- Helena's Shawl by Lori Wagner
- Hermia's Shawl by Paula Pereira
- Hippolyta's Cover-up by Lena Zharichenko
- Malvolio's Cowl by Celia Cabodevilla
- Maria's Stole by Sandhya Shadangi
- Midsummer Kimono by Sarah Wilson
- Olivia's Cape by Amy Gunderson
- Orsino's Vest by Joni Coniglio
Puck's Tunic & Titania's Shawl by Susanna IC
- Sebastian's Cardigan by Irina Anikeeva
- Tudor Rose Shawl by Lisa Jacobs
Photography by Interweave Knits/Harper Point Photography