This very special issue of Interweave Knits Winter 2017 features menswear and wedding apparel! The "Whiskey & Wool" collection showcases five rugged, sophisticated menswear sweaters, along with seven women's wear designs equal to their male counterparts. Dark, moody, steeped in traditional technique, this collection upholds the very best of Knits while carrying us into the future with a broader appeal.
In contrast, our "Winter Bride" story is ethereal, bright, timeless, and elegant. This story captures the sophisticated tone of the issue while being decidedly feminine. This all white story features cardigans, shawls, a magnificent veil, and show stopping lace bridal jacket.
Also includes articles about Tubular Cast-On Techniques, a special interview called "Chasing Wool in Ireland" with Kelbourne Woolens regarding Fibre Company's Arranmore yarn, and making your first sweater.
Please find all of the patterns below. To purchase a Gift Set which includes Interweave Knits Winter 2017 and the yarn to make the pattern, click any link below! After all, patterns should always come with yarn!
- Bangor Pullover by Jessie McKitrick
- Belfast Cardigan by Irina Anikeeva
- Brambling Topper by Amy Gunderson
Bray Cardigan by Josie Mercier
- Cork Pullover by Jennifer Hagan
- Donegal Sweater by Moira Engel
- Dublin Pullover by Varian Brandon
- Ennis Pullover & Killarney Tunic by Sarah Solomon
- Galway Pullover by Kathy Zimmerman
- Juul Cardigan by Linda Marveng
- Limerick Henley by Mary Anne Benedetto
- Maria's Veil by Lisa Jacobs
- Newcastle Cowl by Joni Coniglio
- Snow Bunting Jacket by Adrienne Larsen
- Solstice Capelet by Monika Sirna
- Tullamore Pullover by Brandy Velten
Waxwing Shawl by Susanna IC
Photography by Interweave Knits/Harper Point Photography