Knit.wear is BACK! Enjoy this highly demanded and joyful return to a most beloved title of the Interweave family. Knit.wear curates designs, in-depth tutorials, articles and trends for the fashion-forward, thinking, modern knitter.
In this “re-premiere” issue of knit.wearwe’ve explored high fashion with an avant-garde flair with our “Museum Modern” collection, created a smart collection of sportswear for a casual weekend of leisure with “Stripe, Grade, Texture,” and escaped into the ethereal world of ballet noir with “Odile & Odette,” inspired by old Hollywood glamour and Swan Lake.
Join the editor, Meghan Babin, on her visit to Kristin Ford’s ranch in Portland, Oregon for a glimpse into Woolfolk Yarn. See the knitwear design world through the eyes of one the industry’s top designer’s, Michele Wang in “Mind of the Designer.”
Featuring luxury fibers, fashionable but wearable designs and an education in lace grafting this “re-premiere” of knit.wear represents the best of our industry.
These inspiring projects are included. Please click any link to go directly to the Magazine Kit which includes enough yarn to complete the project. After all, a pattern magazine should come with yarn!
Anna Cowl by Sarah Wilson
- Audrey Mitts by Amanda Bell
- Bande Pullover by Amy Gunderson
- Claire Tank by Joan Forgione
- Day for Night Top & Phryne Beret by Sarah Solomon
- Doris Head Scarf by Amanda Bell
- Douillet Sweater by Noriko Ho
- Escher Poncho by Shaina Bilow
- Galet Pullover by Megh Testerman
- Hat by Erica Schlueter
Ingrid Pullover by Corrina Ferguson
- Irina Pullover by Lina Marveng
- Jessica Tank by Carol Feller
- Julie Pullover & Pollock Scarf by Mary Anne Benedetto
- Katherine Cardigan by Amanda Scheuzger
Kline Shawl by Jennifer Dassau
- Lin Sweater by Maria Leigh
- Louisa Cowl from Refined Knits by Jennifer Wood
Marilyn Sweater by Jenna Hurry
- Veronica Vest by Joann Rogers
Images by Interweave Press/Harper Point Photography