knitscene Spring 2017 offers some exciting projects, including 8 Power Knits for the Working Woman, 2 patterns from The Mindy Project, 7 Wild Knits for the Free Spirit, and special articles about creating increases, pattern reading, and your knitting reference library as well as a special blog spot for Flax & Twine!
Yarn Loop is especially excited to see this magazine hit the stands because our owner has a project featured in the Work-In-Progress of the Editior's notes on page 4 with the lovely Maya Hat in Nordlys #930!
The following projects are included. Please click on any link below to view pattern kits from the magazine.
- Director's Vest by Erica Schlueter
Geographer's Sweater & Residential Vest by Quenna Lee
- Dean's Cardigan by Amy Gunderson
- Writer's Top, Hustle Shrug, & Sunflower Wrap by Teresa Gregorio
- Artisan's Vest by Lisa Jacobs
Drafter's Cardigan by Bonnie Sennott
- Solea Shawl by Sarah Gomez
- Desert Flower Shawl by Sara Kucharik
- Hitchhiker Tee by Amy Gunderson
- Ironwood Shawl by Laura Reinbach
- Wilderness Cardigan by Megan Nodecker
- Red Clay Top by Joan Forgione
- Youngblood Vest & Outlaw Skirt by Kirsta Ann of KnitsyKnits