Find 19 "Dog Day" knitting designs in this aquatic summer issue of knitscene. Enjoy the variety of cute knitted summer tops that are perfect for covering up swimsuits or showing off during backyard summer parties in the Poolside Knits article. Channel your inner mermaid (or merman) with the summer Gear Guide article.
Explore the color-block fashion trend using completely different methods of striping, modular knitting, intarsia, and intarsia in the round in the six Panels projects. Find an easy entrée into intarsia in the round in Melissa Leapman’s Color Play series. Last but not least, find a bonus mini-collection of summer patterns to give you even more to knit this season including 2 beautiful bags in this jam-packed summer issue.
The following projects are included. Please click on any link below to view pattern kits from the magazine.
- Accented Socks & Cube Socks by Mone Drager
- Boardwalk Top by Irin Anikeeva
- Coastal Dress by Amy Gunderson
- Driftwood Vest by Kristen Singer-Joel
- Escape Bag by Illitilli
- Jigsaw Top by Melissa Leapman
'Paca Bag by Moira Engel
- Pyrra Shawl by Stefanie Sichler
- Ripple Tank by Jenny Williams (Cover)
- Sandbar Tank by Anne Jones
- Sandy Cardigan by Kiri FitzGerald
Seashell Tank by Heather Zoppetti
- Slide Pullover by Lana Jois
- Stacking Scarf by Karly Royer
- Tide Pool TOp by Megan Nodecker
- Tonquin Wrap by Karen Bourquin
- Waves Tank by Andrea Cull
- Windows of Moss Stitch Socks
Photos by Nathan Raga, Harper Point Photography, Knitscene