With a love for winter quality knitting time, please enjoy 20 all-new knitting patterns into Knitscene Winter 2015! Sweaters and cardigans to knit for women and men cozy up alongside great knitted accessories, while graphic elements and textured stitches snuggle together to keep your needles going all season long.
In this issue you’ll find:
- Our first ever double-feature design collection combines the super powers of twin sisters Sachiko and Kiyomi Burgin into 6 show-stopping knitting patterns you’ll want to knit now, including the Queen Street Sweater featured on the cover.
- Kiyomi Burgin also shares a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to knit slit pockets—a must read!
- Kate Atherley walks us through the basics of knitting gauge to ensure that your projects come out the right size every time.
The following projects are included. Please click on any link below to view pattern kits from the magazine. (Coming soon!)
- Bay-and-Gable Tunic, Casa Loma Jacket & Yorkville Wrap by Sachiko Burgin
- Buffalo Checks Scarf by Allyson Dykhuizen
- Chamei Pullover by Bristol Ivy
- Deep Woods Toque, Little Norway Pullover & Queen Street Sweater (cover) by Kiyomi Burgin
- Field Notes Cardigan by Jenn Emerson
- Finial Hat by Brenda Patipa
- Fire Isle Sweater by Amy Gunderson
- Hipsemantic Sweater by Julia Farwell-Clay
- Hotpoint Socks by Lara Smoot
- Kaolin Tunic by Moon Eldridge
- Morphing Cowl by Tabitha Kuomi
- Northern Hat by Teresa Gregorio
- Quetzal Cowl by Jen Lucas
- Red Loop Pullover by BMeghan Babin
- Snowfall Sweater by Jesie Ostermiller
- Trapunto Vest by Katya Frankel
- Vanskap Mittens by Hannah Baker
Images by Knitscene/Harper Point Photography