Knitter's Pride has been a standard in American knitting for quite some time, and their innovations are hard to match. Cubics, known for their ease of use in arthritic hands have a cuboid shape in square cross-section that gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points. Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation. They are warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand. Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting. This thoughtfully packaged set includes needles in the 7 most useful sizes plus cords in a variety of lengths. This is a favorite set by Knitters Pride and offers hours of pleasurable knitting without hand fatigue.
This Gift Set includes:
- 7 pair of Symfonie Rose Cubics Interchangeable Needles in Sizes US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 / 3.75mm, US 6 / 4.0mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5.0mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6.0mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm, & US 11 / 8.0mm. Needle size is measured diagonally – fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- Polished, laminated, wooden needles in elegant Symfonie Rose color that are lightweight, strong & durable with perfect points and flawless tapers. These needles are ideal for all yarns and every project. The polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Easy to connect cord with a smooth join that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging. The resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store. Includes 1 cord to make a 24" circular, 1 cord to make a 40" circular and 2 cords to make size 32" circulars.
- 1 set of size markers-use to determine what needle you were using once cables have been released from needles and end caps applied
- 8 End caps-twist onto cords to hold stitches
- 4 Cord keys to tighten needles to cords
- 1 convenient,carry case, made of clear vinyl & black jacquard with has a zipper closure and rubber bands to securely hold needles in place. Pocket for tools or small projects.
Images courtesy of Knitter's Pride