Knitter's Pride has been a standard in American knitting for quite some time, and their innovations are hard to match. Knitter's Pride dreams up more gorgeous wooden needles, and the Ginger line has caught our attention with 13 sizes of needles in a functional vegan leather case (which includes a pattern holder, too!). This is the favorite set by Knitters Pride and offers hours of pleasurable knitting without hand fatigue. This set makes small 16" circulars with shorter needles to accommodate the tighter bends of the cord.
This Gift Set includes:
- 13 pair of 4" long Ginger Interchangeable Needles in Sizes US 3 / 3.25mm, US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 / 3.75mm, US 6 / 4.0mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5.0mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6.0mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm, US 11 / 8.0mm, US 13 / 9mm, US 15 / 10mm, & US 17 / 12mm
- Polished & stained birch wooden needles that are strong & durable with perfect points and flawless tapers. These needles are ideal for all yarns and every project. The polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- 4 easy to connect cords with a smooth join that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging. Each cord has a translucent brown-black cord with matte black connections. The resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store. Includes 2 cords in each size - 8" cords to make 16" circulars & 12" cords to make 20" circulars.
- Twenty stitch markers in two sizes and shapes
- 8 End caps-twist onto cords to hold stitches
- 4 Cord keys to tighten needles to cords
- 1 convenient carry case, made from premium quality vegan leather in dark red & beige finish or denim blue & beige finish. This functional needle case incorporates a pattern holder & includes matching pen for marking your patterns. Case features internal pocket for miscellaneous notions and tie backs to prop open the case. Magnetic closure holds your needles securely.
Made in India using sustainable forests. Images courtesy of Knitter's Pride & Yarn Loop