Knitter's Pride has been a standard in American knitting for quite some time. The Symfonie Rose set is a classier version of the Symfonie Dreamz set for those discerning knitters who do not like the vibrant colors, but prefer a refined color palette and a lovely faux leather carrying case. It is an ideal gift for any knitter who loves the warmth and flexibility of wooden needles. The Symfonie Rose Wood needles have copper tinted metal joins made of brass with deep brown cords that compliment the needles. Matching shawl pin included!
- Set of 9 pairs densified laminated Symfonie Rose Wood Interchangeable Needles Size US 4 (3.5mm), US 5 (3.75mm), US 6 (4.0mm), US 7 (4.5mm), US 8 (5.0mm), US 9 (5.5mm), US 10 (6.0mm), US 10.5 (6.5mm), & US 11 (8mm). Each needle is made of laminated birch wood that is stained to a beautiful Rosewood finish.
- Elegant Symfonie Rose is rich in appearance, yet lightweight and strong. The polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down stitch rhythm
- Easy to connect cord with a smooth join that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging. The resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store. Includes 1 cord to make a 24" circular, 1 cord to make a 40" circular and 2 cords to make size 32" circulars.
- 1 Set of cord connectors to joint two cords together
- 8 End caps
- 4 Cord keys to help tighten the needles onto the cables
- 1 clear cord case
- All items conveniently held in an attractive faux leather box that is lined with velvet. This case is the most stunning presentation, rivaling Addi in the level of detail and functionality. The box has extra room to allow for fixed circulars and extra needle sets!
Images courtesy of Knitter's Pride & Yarn Loop