No. 1 / FLORA, the Spring issue, includes knit designs by Carrie Bostick Hoge, Susan B. Anderson, Hannah Fettig, Mary Jane Mucklestone, & Melissa LaBarre, among others.
Making is a bi-annual themed publication of projects for knitters and makers. This issue includes 1 crochet project and 10 knitting projects, 2 cooking recipes, 1 cross-stitch pattern, 5 sewing/embroidery/quilting projects, 1 needle felting project as well, and several paper craft projects. Projects range from household accessories, a notions pouch, garments, table decorations, and children's toys.
The following projects are included in this issue. Please click any link below to go directly to the kit which includes this issue, yarn, accessories to complete the project (Coming Soon!)
- Chain of Posies by Cal Patch
- Branches & Buds, Flora Cowl & Flora Cardi by Carrie Bostick Hoge
- Flower Fairy & Leaf Sprite by Susan B. Anderson
- Marigold Cardi by Cecily Glowik MacDonald
Silver Leaf Cardi by Hannah Fettig of Knitbot
- Tulip Fields Shawlette by Dawn Catazara
- Violet Bonnet & Violet Cap by Melissa LaBarre
- Wildflowers Cap by Mary Jane Mucklestone
published in 2016
Making is published by Madder in Maine
Images courtesy of Madder.