No. 3 / DOTS includes knit designs by Carrie Bostick Hoge, Susan B. Anderson, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Amy Christoffers, Shannon Cook, Norah Gaughan, Hannah Fettig, Heidi Kirrmaier, Mary Jane Mucklestone, and Tin Can Knits.
Making is a bi-annual themed publication of projects for knitters and makers. This issue includes 2 crochet projects and 12 knitting projects, 1 cooking recipe, 10 sewing/embroidery/quilting projects, 1 weaving project as well, 1 felted project and several paper craft projects. Projects range from household accessories, garments, table decorations, and children's toys.
Other contributions from Kristine Vejar, Anna Graham, Sanae Ishida, Maura Ambrose and Ashley Yousling, Maryanne Moodie, Rae Hoekstra, Arounna Khounnoraj, Aneela Hooey, Tif Fussell, Jessica Lewis Stevens, Amber Corcoran, Cal Patch, Monica Johnson, Kim Hamlin, Eliza Jane Curtis, Lori Ann Graham, Catherine Satchell, Ellen Johnson, Amelia Poole, Leila Raabe, and Cecily Glowik MacDonald.
The following projects are included in this issue. Please click any link below to go directly to the kit which includes this issue, yarn, accessories to complete the project!
- Crochet Cover Stones by Monica Johnson
- Smattering Wrap by Cal Patch
- Indigo Sea Shawl by Carrie Bostick Hoge
- Canvas Kid Cardigan by Carrie Bostick Hoge
- Needle Felt Balls by Kim Hamlin
Little Giraffe by Susan B. Anderson
- Circlet Shrug by Norah Gaughan
- Regen Shawl by Shannon Cook
Kanoko Socks by Mary Jane Mucklestone
- Smattering Wrap by Cal Patch (crochet)
- Hope Cardigan by Amy Christoffers
Awa-Awa Wrap by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
- Honeyflower Cardi by Hannah Fettig
- Waves Mittens by Emily Wessel of Tin Can Knits
- Cinquefoil Pullover by Heidi Kirrmaier
published in 2017
Making is published by Madder in Maine
Images courtesy of Madder.