Rowan Yarns is a top quality, ethically sustainable yarn company based in Yorkshire, United Kingdom. The comprehensive range of natural fiber yarns, including merino and alpaca, cashmere, cottons and exquisite blends is available here.
Please note that Selects are Limited Edition and only available for a short amount of time. Please contact us for Selects availablility.
Yarn Loop is here to help you find exactly what you need. Please click on the Rowan catalog to view all lines and colors as well as yarn weights.
- Knitting Groups--you can save when buying en masse
- KAL's - 1 or more projects for you (and your friends)
- Sweater Projects-lots of yarn, the exact color you want, in that hard to find line
- Blankets-lots of yarn from the same dye lot
To Place an Order-
- Minimum purchase for special orders is 6 skeins
- Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for your special order to arrive. We will check stock at the manufacturer and call you immediately to verify colors and the line. You will hear from us the second we know anything about your order.
- If an item is backordered or discontinued at the manufacturer, we will let you know immediately. You may decide at this time whether to continue to place the original order, change the colors, or cancel the order.
- Please note that special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. We will give you detailed descriptions of colors so that you don't buy neon orange yarn unless you want to!
Yarn Loop does not charge a fee for special orders.
Images by Rowan