This & That: 10 Knits to Keep You Warm & Cozy is a continuation of Pam Allen's exploration in designing with alpaca fibers. These ten new designs include shapes that go beyond the basic sweater: A cardigan with an understated peplum, a dress with a gathered waistline, a Bohus-inspired round-yoke pullover, a rustic peasant top—all these and more come alive in Quince & Co's alpaca and wool blend yarns. Pam's long career in knitwear design has yielded hundreds and hundreds of satisfying and easily wearable projects. Pam's eye for color and detail shine in this new collection.
The following patterns are included in the book. Please click on any link to view a gift kit which includes this book with enough yarn to complete that pattern! (Coming Soon!) After all, pattern books should come with yarn!
- Bayberry (cover) - dolman sleeve pullover with colorwork yoke
- Buttonbrush - garter stitch jacket
- Elderberry - cabled, relaxed fit pullover
- Hobblebush - colorwork yoke pullover
- Honeysuckle - peblum style top
- Snowberry - colorwork hat & mittens set
- Sumac - cable front pullover
- Sweetfern - dress
- Winterberry - fair-isle sweater
- Witch Hazel - cropped cardigan
Soft cover, published in 2020
Quince & Co.
Photographs by Abby Johnson-Ruscansky