Vogue Knitting Fall 2020 is bursting with 20 patterns focusing on sustainable yarns, playful mosaics & stripes with a collegiate flair.
Special Articles include:
- 10 Questions with Kaffe Fassett
- Ahem, Hems - article on creating flat, fine hems by Meg Swansen
- Creating Change - The founders of London's Black Girl Knit Club claim their space.
- Free Spirit - The humble dandelion inspires Dutch designer Jacqueline van Dillen’s bohemian pullover.
- Full Circle - Surviving a global pandemic in Morocco with the help of coffee-dyed yarns.
- Mending Ways - Deborah Newton on how knit repair can be practical and fun.
- Step By Step - Caroline Sommerfeld of Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts takes us on the journey of a lifetime.
- To the Point - Gayle Glasspie of GGmadeit tells us why she could never just knit.
Magazine includes the following projects:
- Academia by Mari Lynn Patrick
- Chronos by Mari Tobita
- Cycle by Lisa Hoffman
- Dandelion by Jacqueline van Dillen
- Easy Cycle by Lisa Hoffman
- Elementary by Rosemary Drysdale
- Fete by Laura Bryant
- Gala by Jeannie Chin
- Get-Together by Sandi Prosser
- Graduate by Margaret MacGregor
- Higher Education by Amy Gunderson
- Interval by Cristina Mershon
- Journey Shawl by Caroline Sommerfeld
- Long Fringed Scarf by John Brinegar
- Mosaic Blanket by Susan Lowman
- Platonia by Rachel Brockman
- Social by Deborah Newton
- Soirée by Laura Zukaite
- Temporal by Jennifer Shiels Toland
- Vocation by Lori Steinberg
Images by Soho Publishing