This unprecedented issue is the premier knitting magazine with a special focus on the effects of COVID in the world and how to stay calm, keep busy, and be comfortable! 2020 also brought the world inclusive sizing with a universal standard featured here.
Special Articles include:
- Handwork and the quotes of Elizabeth Zimmermann bring solace in trying times.
- Samantha Brunson follows the path of her ancestors to find a common thread.
- Reasons to buck the KonMari trend.
- One model’s full circle journey by Trinette Faint.
- Laureen McElroy aka Mother of Purl is at home in both worlds.
- Universal Standard leads the way – a welcome new trend in ready- to-wear.
- Vincent Williams gives us a peek into his creative world.
- Learn to apply a zipper with Deb Newton.
- Reviving used yarns.
Magazine includes the following projects:
- Acadia & Bodie by Erica Schlueter
- Areca by Mari Lynn Patrick
- Calathea by Hanna Thiessen
- Cape Neddick by Martha Wissing
- Columnea by Wei Wilkins
- Davillia by Mari Tobita
- Ficus by Sarah Hatton in Rowan - Aria
- Isabel by Norah Gaughan (Cover)
- Ixora by Vincent Williams
- Montauk by Jennifer Owens in Rowan - Felted Tweed DK
- Pilia by Shay Johnson
- Quoddy by Lina M. Perry in Brown Sheep Co. - Lamb's Pride Worsted
- Sankaty by Rosann Fleischauer
- Seguin & Stonington by Deborah Newton
- Wind Point by Norah Gaughan (Cover)
- Zamia by Emily Ringelman
Images by Soho Publishing