Rich in character with excellent stitch definition and easy to work with, this yarn is available in lots of colors. You’ll quickly cozy up to it, no doubt. Only the finest of Peruvian Wool is used for Woolstok, a worsted-weight yarn, strong and sturdy, gently plied to give it loft, lightness and a soft hand. With each mini-hank measuring at 12 yards each (10 meters), there are endless ways for these little skeins to make a big presence in your store.
Now Available in Bundles; every bundle includes 3 mini-hanks of 7 different shades giving you plenty of options to explore color.
Bramble & Fig Bundle - Lilac Bloom, Pressed Grapes, Wild Thyme, Northern Lights, Deep Velvet, Mossy Green & October Sky
Cool Bundle - Midnight Sea, Earth Ivy, Thermal Spring, October Sky, Wild Thyme, Golden Meadow, & Spring Ice
- Fire & Ice Bundle - Red Rock, Rusted Roof, Ember Glow, Cranberry Compote, Loon Lake, Morning Frost & Spring Ice
- Holiday Cheer - Cast Iron, Gravel Road, Highland Fleece, Wild Thyme, Earth Ivy, Cranberry Compote, & Red Rock
- Holiday Frost - Storm Cloud, Highland Fleece, Grey Harbor, October Sky, Drift Wood, Thermal Spring, & Spring Ice
- Neutral Bundle - Cast Iron, Drift Wood, Grey Harbor, Highland Fleece, Gravel Road, Dark Chocolate, & Storm Cloud
- Warm Bundle - Cranberry Compote, Deep Velvet, Rusted Roof, Red Rock, Quartz Crystal, Spun Gold, & Pressed Grapes
FIBER CONTENT: 100% Fine Peruvian Highland Wool
WEIGHT: 10g / 12yds
NEEDLE SIZE: US 6-11
GAUGE: 5-6 sts per inch / 2.5cm
*Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel. You will felt this yarn if you agitate or twist the yarn while wet!
For orders of 10 or more, please contact us so that we may send you an accurate timeline for delivery.
Images courtesy of Blue Sky Fibers