In Book 12: Four Elements, Malabrigo presents 16 women's patterns inspired by the 4 elements: Earth, Air, Fire, & Water all built on Malabrigo's beautiful yarns. With projects by reknown designers like Joji Locatelli, Terri Kruse, Vanessa Smith & Melissa J. Goodale, this collection is wonderfully diverse for knitters of all levels. Includes sweaters, wraps, hats, cardigans, shawls, a dress & cowls.
These luxurious yarns are made from 100% Uruguayan superwash merino wool for easy care. The wool comes from sheep raised in Uruguay, a beautiful country with a long history of hand crafting, and with stunning landscapes that are the inspiration for Malabrigo's rich and striking palettes. With more than 100 semi-solids and multi-colors in most yarns, the possibilities for personalizing your project are endless!
Please click on any link below to view a gift kit which includes this e-book with enough yarn to complete the selected pattern! After all, pattern books should come with yarn.
- Arder Pullover by Vanessa Smith
- Brasa Hat & Scarf by Kitman Figueroa
- Cefiro Tee, Corriente Shawl & Rafaga Shawl by Tori Gurbitsz
- Diluvio Pullover & Soplo Hat by Terri Kruse
- Fluir Cardigan by Jenise Reid
- Follaje Pullover by Melissa J. Goodale
- Gotita Cowl by Allison Isaacs
- Hoguera Stole & Quemar Dress by Kristen Hanley Cardozo
- Madera Wrap & Selvatico Hat by Breean E. Miller
- Terreno Cardigan by Joji Locatelli
Published 2017 by the Puritan Capital using vegetable based inks
Images by Vivian Aubry/Malabrigo