This ChiaoGoo set of bamboo needles was made for knitters who like the warmth and lightness of wood. Bamboo is known for its hardness and durability and will provide years of use with the swiveling nylon cables. Knitters rave about the cables for large projects like blankets and cardigans because they don't kink or wind up. This set includes:
- 5″ (13 cm) bamboo tips in 13 sizes: US 2 (2.75mm), US 3 (3.25mm), US 4 (3.5mm), US 5 (3.75mm), US 6 (4mm), US 7 (4.5mm) US 8 (5mm), US 9 (5.5mm), US 10 (6mm), US 10.5 (6.5mm), US 11 (8mm), US 13 (9mm), & US 15 (10mm)
- three clear, nylon cable lengths to make 24″ (60 cm), 32″ (80 cm) and 40″ (100 cm) circulars.
- SPIN nylon cables allow the tips to swivel freely.
- Also included with each set are easy-to-read, coded cable connectors, end stoppers, T-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge and
- compact, zipper-enclosed, soft fabric case.
- SPIN & TWIST tips, cables and accessories are all switchable!
Yarn Loop has a limited supply of needles sets on hand! If this product is out of stock, be assured that another is on its way. Please allow at least 5 business days for shipping to your door.
ChiaoGoo was born in China where manufacturing began in the 1980's using bamboo knitting needles as the main source of income for the Zheng family. The maternal figure was in constant need of better needles and is the driving force behind ChiaoGoo, which means "highly Skillful and crafty lady". Leon Zheng, one of four brothers, started the distribution center in Troy, MI so that these wonderful goods could also be designed and marketed in America. His distribution center is responsible for all needle designs since 2005 as well as equipment and manufacturing upgrades. While the needles are still made in China, this company is of both China and the United States.
Every ChiaoGoo product purchased through an authorized ChiaoGoo dealer carries a product lifetime guarantee from manufacturing defect.
Images by ChiaoGoo