Enjoy this collection of 20 dramatic, beautiful, and smart knitting designs. Become a stronger cable and sweater knitter with the eight gorgeous garment patterns (6 Sweaters & 2 Cardigans) in the Unexpected Cables story. The Oxidized collection includes a vast array of Fair Isle cowls, lacework & cables with a rust-colored base palette.
Joni Coniglio demonstrates knitting and grafting small-circumference tube cowls, with three different versions of the pattern and clear grafting instructions for each. Enjoy the Q&A with Karen Templer, the creator of Slow Fashion October. Plus, don’t miss the Needle Tips, pointers on medknitation, and more in this amazing issue.
The patterns listed below are part of this issue. Yarn Loop offers exclusive pattern kits on the most popular patterns in every Knitscene Magazine! Simply click any link below to go directly to the kit.
- Agatha Shawl by Mone Drager
- Beatrice Sweater by Lana Jois
- Cate Cardigan by Kerry Bullock-Ozkan
Claire Sweater by Kerri Blumer
- Eleanor Mittens by Alexis Miranda
- Felicity Sweater by Andrea Cull
- Frances Sweater by Kephren Pritchett
- Greta Cardigan & Lucy Sweater by Joan Forgione
- Helen Cowl by Rachel Brockman
- Ingrid Vest by Emily Ringelman
- Margot Top by Faye Kennington
- Natalie Sweater by Laura Peters
- Olivia Sweater by Cheryl Toy
- Suzy Cardigan by Megan Nodecker
- Wendy Cowl by Juliana Lustenader
Images by Interweave Press/Harper Point Photography