A love for all things air, travel, and knitwear inspires the Spring 2019 issue of knitscene–an exciting edition with projects geared toward adventurous, stylish knitters such as you.
Our jetsetter story features seven chic and practical projects that are sure to improve your travel experience. Discover nine great lace layering and statement pieces to wear on and off the plane. And if you find yourself in a bind, we have some suggestions for utilizing found objects to replace missing notions.
Gift Kits include this wonderful magazine and enough yarn to complete the specified project. Please click any link below to go directly to the kit. Yarn Loop believes that every pattern, magazine or book should come with yarn!
- Bi-Wing Cardigan by Emily Ringelman
- Compass North Pullover by Quenna Lee
- First Class Hoodie by Cheryl Toy
- Jetway Cardigan by Cassie Castillo
- Runway Top by Vanessa Ewing
- Static Wick Thermal by Paula Pereira
- Ultralight Convertible Wrap by Alice Tang
Crosswind Shawl by Sandhya Shadangi
Headwind Shawl by Jennifer Miller Comstock
- Jet Stream Cardigan by Donna Estin
- Sandstorm Pullover by Fiona Monroe (cover)
- Sea Breeze Top by Estefania Espindola
- Sirocco Pullover by Carolyn Noyes
- Tailwind Shawl by Bonnie Sennott
Turbulence Shawl by Angela Tong
Whirlwind Top by Amy Gunderson
Images courtesy of Interweave Press / Harper Point Photography