This Tunisian Set includes:
- 6 pair of Ebony Crochet Hooks in Sizes US G / 4mm, H / 5mm, I / 5.5mm, J / 6.0mm, K / 6.5mm & L / 8mm (Hook Length is measured from the needle tip to the metallic connector on the cord)
- Polished Ebony wooden hooks that are strong & durable. These hooks are ideal for all yarns and every project. The polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down stitch rhythm. Joins are 24K plated brass connections which are non reactive, allergen free
- 2 Nylon coated Stainless Steel Cords that are easy to connect. Each cord has a smooth join of 24K plated brass that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging. 1 Fixed Cord in each size: 14" (35cm) & 22" (55cm)
(Cord length denotes complete hook length)
- 2 wooden End caps-twist onto cords to hold stitches
- 1 Tightening Tool to tighten hooks to cords
- 1 zippered case made of Khadi silk, a historically significant Indian material. The exterior features lovely floral motif embroidery. Inside there is room for multiple Tunisian crochet hooks and cords. The zippered case keeps all contents safely stored and organized.
All sets are packed in an elegant sheer fabric pouch to provide good visibility. Lantern Moon designs the packaging for the products using biodegradable materials and inks for the ecologically minded customer.
About Lantern Moon:
Built on a foundation of sharing, the Lantern Moon manufacturers are committed to maintaining the welfare of all employees through safe working conditions, equal and fair market wages and sustainable, eco-compliant practices in the factory and on the land. Lantern Moon is a distinctive line of products and tools for the knitting, fiber and needlework market. It uses the rare woods and exceptional materials that reflect the magical beauty of the Southeast Asian land in which it was founded.
Made in India from ethically sourced, sustainable materials. Images courtesy of Knitter's Pride & Yarn Loop