This gift set is perfect for the crocheter who is advancing and desires luxury ebony hooks with gold plated connectors. Save $15 on this gift set! With all of the needed supplies, this gift set is sure to impress your Crochet Enthusiast. Great for birthdays, gifts and special occasions.
The Yarn Loop project bag will be packaged and ready for giving; no wrapping required. Simply add a gift tag, and hand it over to your best friend or your mate. The following items are included:
- Lantern Moon Bequest Tunisian Crochet Set with Khadi silk case included; details below
- Yarn Loop Project Bag w/ canvas handles; the perfect size for most projects: 15.5" wide x 15 tall
- Yarn Loop Notions Pouch with zipper in natural canvas with teal accents
- Yarn Loop 2" Swatch & Needle Gauge by Katrinkles.
- ChiaoGoo 3" Scissors
- Clover Chibi Tapestry Needle Set
- Hiya Hiya Panda Bear Row Counter
- Lantern Moon Sheep 60" Tape Measure in assorted colors
- 3 oz bottle of Eucalan-your choice of scent; Unscented, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender or Jasmine available
The Bequest Tunisian Crochet Set is made of ebony, one of the world’s most precious and valuable woods. Just like all the needles and crochet hooks, the Tunisian crochet hooks have liquid silk finish that ensures a snag free glide and crochet experience. The meticulous finish on the hook ends ensure easy maneuverability and forward stitch passing. The connecting join between the cord and hook is snug and smooth to enable stitches to move easily.
These crochet set is designed by artisans for generations of use by skilled knitters.
About Lantern Moon:
Built on a foundation of sharing, the Lantern Moon manufacturers are committed to maintaining the welfare of all employees through safe working conditions, equal and fair market wages and sustainable, eco-compliant practices in the factory and on the land. Lantern Moon is a distinctive line of products and tools for the knitting, fiber and needlework market. It uses the rare woods and exceptional materials that reflect the magical beauty of the Southeast Asian land in which it was founded.
Made in India from ethically sourced, sustainable materials. Images courtesy of Knitter's Pride & Yarn Loop