The Lykke Cypra 3.5" Interchangeable Needle Set is great for small projects like socks, hats, and children's clothing where small rounds are common.
LYKKE Cypra Needles are made of copper which is smooth and light and will naturally patina over time without staining your knits. One can also polish them to that bright, new copper finish without any effect on the stitch quality with the separate polishing cloth. Created with the new Lykke clear swivel cords for flawless & enjoyable knitting.
Now in-stock! Due to the popularity of the Cypra Needles, we cannot guarantee that they will be in stock for very long.
Each Interchangeable Set comes with:
- 1 pair of 3.5" needles in each size: US 3 / 3.25mm, US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 /3.75mm, US 6 / 4mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm,
- 2 clear swivel cords for 16" total length circulars
- 1 clear swivel cord for 20" total length circulars
- 1 clear swivel cord for 24" total length circulars
- 2 connectors-lengthen your cable up to 44" for the Magic Loop Method!
- 4 keys to attach needles securely to cords
- 8 stoppers/needle ends
- 1 black or brown vegan suede case with flip up needle display
Click here for the Cypra 5" Interchangeable Set (great for bigger projects such as sweaters & blankets). Polishing cloths also available!
About LYKKE -- Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE Crafts combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles.
LYKKE stands behind their products and guarantees your set for 5 years against manufacturer's defects! Yarn Loop will always help you handle any returns, but you can also get the return form from lykkecrafts.com
Yarn Loop only stocks the best needles and tests everything in house, so don't fret about which brand or set you want! Still not sure? Contact us and we will walk you through your choices!
Images by Lykke Crafts. Please note that your order will include the Small 3.5" Set in the photo. 5" Set sold separately here.
Images by Knitting Fever & Yarn Loop