LYKKE Umber 5" Interchangeable Needle Sets are here! Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE Crafts combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles. LYKKE Umber Needles are made of strong Birch Wood which is smooth and light. With their warm character and walnut patina, the Umber Needles are easy on the hands and the eyes. This Resin Impregnated will not show a hint of wear after months of continuous use. The resin fully saturates the birch wood and gives the set its lovely mahogany color and does not wear off! The color is through and through and guaranteed not to stain your project.
- 1 pair of 5" needles in each size: US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 /3.75mm, US 6 / 4mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm, US 11 / 8mm, US 13 / 9mm, US 15 / 10mm, US 17 / 12mm
- set of 2 cords 24" total length
- set of 2 cords 32" total length
- 1 cord for 40" total length
- 2 connectors-combine 2 cables to make up to a 72" cable!
- 4 keys to attach needles securely to cords
- 8 stoppers/needle ends
- 1 tan case (canvas for durability)
Images of needles courtesy of Lykke, Knitting Fever & Yarn Loop