This collection highlights two of Britain's finest fleeces: Bluefaced Leicester, famous for its strong, lustrous, beautifully soft wool, and Jacobs, known for its natural color palette and lofty warmth. Fleece yarn is a foundation yarn at its purest and an example of the incredible diversity and quality of 100% British wool.
Create stylish and sustainable hand-knits for your home with the unique Fleece yarns by West Yorkshire Spinners.
“I designed this collection to showcase the very best of British fibers and their superb stitch definition. These elegant and cozy homewares were a joy to design and each one highlights the unique characteristics of these special yarns. I hope you enjoy creating these timeless knits for your home.” --Jenny Watson
The following patterns are included in the book.
- Basket Weave Cushion in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Cable and Basket Cushion in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Checker Board Trellis Blanket in Jacobs Aran
- Diamond Pouffe in Bluefaced Leicester DK
- Diamond Bed Runner in Bluefaced Leicester DK
- Honeycomb Basket Blanket in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Honeycomb Cable Panel Cushion in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Honeycomb and Cob Cushion in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Lattice Lace Throw in Jacobs DK
- Patchwork Blanket in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Patchwork Cushion in Bluefaced Leicester Roving
- Peacock Plume Throw in Bluefaced Leicester DK
- Ripple Cushion in Bluefaced Leicester DK
Paperback with spiral binding, 40 pages
Published in 2021
Published by West Yorkshire Spinners
Photography by West Yorkshire Spinners / Jenny Watson