An exploration of structural, textured knitted fabrics, carefully constructed into a collection of six garments. Worked in beautifully soft yet structural, Merino Aria, the collection features Georgia's signature knit-purl textured patterns, as well as deconstructed and travelling cables, all inspired, as always, by her passion for architecture.
The following patterns are included in the book. Designed for Merino Aria, a bulky weight chainette yarn by Rowan.
- Chalk - zigzag cardigan (cover)
- Granite - textured pullover
- Marble - diamond pullover
- Pumice - checkerboard cardigan
- Shale - vest
- Slate - garter stitch long cardigan
Paperback, 68 pages.
Published in 2022
Published by Rowan
Photography by Jesse Wild