This new collection of 15 projects, featuring designers from all over the world, provides enough fresh inspiration to keep you crocheting.
Just when you thought you’d rest your crochet hook and yarn for a second, along comes Zoomigurumi 10! In this book you will find a feisty crab, a bouncy kangaroo, a lively squirrel, a dainty bunny, and much more. Surprise your family and friends with handmade gifts, or simply make them for yourself. Projects cover a variety of skill levels, from beginner-friendly to suitable for advanced crocheters, and are accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions. The clear illustrations and handy video tutorials will help you master all stitches and techniques used.
Patterns specify many different yarn weights (fingering thru worsted) for animals ranging in height from 4.5-13 inches tall. Using smaller yarns & hooks than those specified will create smaller amigurumi toys and visa versa.
The following patterns are included in the book.
- Andy the Ant by Maja Hansen
- Anti the Anteater by Lemon Yarn Creations
- Audrey the Owl by Irene Strange
- Bao the Giraffe by CrochetByKim
- Barry the Badger by Sundot Attack
- Benjy the Bunny by Moji-Moji Design
- Cedric the Craby by Lisa's Crochet
- Charlie the Crocodile by DIY Fluffies
- Gary the Gorilla by Sundot Attack
- Levi the Lion Lemon Yarn Creations
- Mama & Baby Kangaroo by DIY Fluffies
- Max the Mouse by YarnWave
- Ollie the Corgi by Little Muggles
- Ruff the Squirrel by Rhata-Natalia Ruzanova
Paperback, 104 pages
Published in 2021
Published by Meteoor Books
Photography by Sophie Peirsman