Once you get hooked on amigurumi, the japanese art of making stuffed crochet characters, you’ll never look back. Fans know this new book in the Zoomigurumi series will bring the cutest crochet animals, explained in straightforward patterns. This new collection of 15 projects, featuring designers from all over the world, provides enough fresh inspiration to keep you crocheting! Surprise your family and friends with handmade gifts, or simply make them for yourself! This book contains 15 new animal patterns created by 12 talented designers. Projects ranging from beginner to advanced crocheter. Find complete instructions for all basic stitches needed and lots of pictures of each character from all sides.
Patterns specify many different yarn weights (fingering thru worsted) for animals ranging in height from 4.5-13 inches tall. Using smaller yarns & hooks than those specified will create smaller amigurumi toys and visa versa.
The following patterns are included in the book.
- Alicia the Alpaca by Moji-Moji Design (Janine Holmes)
- Barry the Trout by Irene Strange
- Betty the Flamingo by Irene Strange
- Burton & Bertie the Birds by IllDikko
- Caterino the Walrus by airali design
- Chloe the Cow by Patchwork Moose (Kate E. Hancock)
- Kaan the Crocodile by One & Two Company
- Kamiel the Camel by Woolytoons
- Leopoldo the Peacock by Pica Pau (Yan Schenkel)
- Maury the Cat by Kristi Tullus
- Reggie the Mouse by Kristi Tullus
- Ruby the Rhino by Auruagurumi
- Scout the Puppy by Little Muggles (Amy Lin)
- Snuggles the Bunny by Lisa Jestes Designs
- Theodore the Teddy by LittleAquaGirl
See more Zoomigurumi books here!
Paperback, 88 pages
Author Joke Vermeiren
Published in 2016
Published by Meteoor Books