With 15 new patterns, this volume features designers from all over the world, providing a batch of fresh inspiration to keep crafters crocheting. Surprise family and friends with handmade gifts, or add on to a personal collection! Including designs for a parrot, a raccoon, a baby seal, a fox and many more, these projects are suitable for a variety of skill levels, from beginner to advanced crocheters, and are accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions and explanations of all stitches used.
Patterns specify many different yarn weights (fingering thru worsted) for animals ranging in height from 4.5-13 inches tall. Using smaller yarns & hooks than those specified will create smaller amigurumi toys and visa versa.
The following patterns are included in the book.
- Abillio the Toucan by Lilian Ried Miller
- Benjamin the Turtle by Airali Design
- Clarence the Giraffe & Sidney the Lion by Patchwork Moose
- Carol the Caterpillar by Sabrina Somers
- Cody the Crocodile by SunDot Attack
- Milo the Hummingbird by Irene Strange
- Pablo the Parrot by Moji-Moji Design
- Raindrop the Fox & Stormy the Raccoon by ZipZipDreams
- Sammy the Seal by DIY Fluffies
- Sherman the Sloth by Little Muggles
- Simeon the Meerkat by Hellow Yellow Yarn
- Weston the Goat by YOUnique Crafts
- Woody the Beaver by Elisa's Closet
Paperback, 96 pages
Published in 2019
Published by Meteoor Books
Photography by Sophie Peirsman