The 15 adorable animals in this new collection, made by designers from all over the world, will bring you lots of fresh inspiration and will make a big splash in your yarn stash. Surprise your friends and family with a sweet sheep, a pudgy panda, a tender toucan, a playful penguin, and much more! Projects cover a variety of skill levels, from beginner-friendly to suitable for advanced crocheters, and are accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions. The clear illustrations and handy video tutorials will help you master all stitches and techniques used.
Patterns specify many different yarn weights (fingering thru worsted) for animals ranging in height from 4.5-13 inches tall. Using smaller yarns & hooks than those specified will create smaller amigurumi toys and visa versa.
The following patterns are included in the book.
- Angie the Anglerfish & Papi the Sailor Pug by Sundot Attack
- Bobo the Panda by DIY Fluffies
- Chloe the Swan by Rnata
- Evan the Elephant by Maja Hansen
- Gerty the Gecko, Hilda the Highland Cow & Sheena the Sheep by Moji-Moji Design
- Kora the Red Panda & Kit the Raccoon by Lex in Stitches
- Moe the Penguin by YarnWave
- Oatly the Horse by CrochetbyKim (Cover)
- Perry the Otter by Irene Strange
- Phil the Fox by LittleAquaGirl
- Polly the Piglet by Patchwork Moose
- Toco the Toucan by Airali Design
Paperback, 104 pages
Published in 2020
Published by Meteoor Books
Photography by Sophie Piersman