The Lykke Blush 3.5" Interchangeable Needle Set is great for small projects like socks, hats, and children's clothing where small rounds are common. LYKKE Blush Needles are made of strong Birch Wood which is smooth and light. With their warm character and glamorous hot pink finish, the Blush Needles are easy on the hands and fun for the eyes. The Resin Impregnated needles will not show a hint of wear after weeks of use. The resin fully saturates the birch wood and gives the set its boldness, and does not wear off! The color is through and through and guaranteed not to stain your project.
- 1 pair of 3.5" needles in each size: US 3 / 3.25mm, US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 /3.75mm, US 6 / 4mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm,
- 1 swivel pink cord for 16" total length
- 1 swivel pink cord for 20" total length
- 1 swivel pink cord for 24" total length
- 2 connectors-lengthen your cable up to 44" for the Magic Loop Method!
- 4 keys to attach needles securely to cords
- 8 stoppers/needle ends
- 1 fuschia fabric case (canvas for durability) with flip up needle display, snap closures and zippered pocket! Please note that Yarn Loop is not carrying the pink vinyl case at this time. Please contact us if you would prefer the pink vinyl case by clicking the link below.
Click here for the Blush 5" Interchangeable Set (great for bigger projects such as sweaters & blankets). Also available in other colors! Go to Driftwood, Umber & Indigo Sets.
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE Crafts combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles. LYKKE stands behind their products and guarantees your set for life against manufacturer's defects! Yarn Loop will always help you handle any returns, but you can also get the return form from lykkecrafts.com
A Note from Rachel: I have been searching for a new needle set to replace my old, cheap set, and was thrilled to stumble across the LYKKE needles! I am a wooden needle gal, and I prefer fine-grained wood. I find that the larger grains tend to create nodules around the tip which catches ever so slightly with every stitch, especially on old, well-used needles (like my old bamboo needles). I had to get my hands on these needles to see if they fit my qualifications for strong but flexible cords and the need for tight connections that do not unscrew during use.
While I absolutely adore the Olive Wood Set from Addi with their ingenious Click System, I find this set to be of excellent quality, with shorter length needles at a great price! I personally have a hard time using 4" tips because the connectors poke into my long, skinny palms. These 3.5" tips strike right at the ends of my fingers and are wonderful to hold and manipulate.
Yarn Loop only stocks the best needles and tests everything in house, so don't fret about which brand or set you want! Still not sure? Contact us and we will walk you through your choices!
Images by Yarn Loop